Areas of Practice


Linked in

Areas of Practice

Slip & Fall

Whether you are visiting a close friend at their residence or running errands at local businesses, slip and fall accidents can happen. These accidents are a common cause of personal injury and, depending on the circumstances, may warrant a claim against a negligent home or business owner.

When there is a potential hazard present on the property of a home or business, it is the legal responsibility of the owner to either repair the problem or warn guests of the danger. If an individual sustains serious injuries from a slip and fall accident on the property, the owner may be liable to pay compensation to the victim. It is, however, the duty of the victim to prove that the property owner was aware of the danger and failed to resolve the issue.

To show the negligence of a property owner and to develop solid slip and fall litigation, there are several steps to follow. The most important step is to obtain medical attention for your injuries. Secondly, the accident needs to be properly documented. This includes photographs of the scene and, if possible, an incident report of the actual accident. This step is especially vital for your personal injury case because it establishes the facts at or near the time of the accident’s occurrence. The final step is to seek out the legal representation of an experienced slip and fall lawyer.

If you or a loved one has sustained serious slip and fall injuries because of a negligent property owner, contact the Krohn Law Firm for experienced, reliable representation. As part of your slip and fall litigation, we can conduct a site inspection, secure evidence, find witnesses and investigate any prior complaints at the location.

It is important that we do everything we can to help you recover compensation for your medical bills, prescription drug costs, rehabilitation costs, emotional distress, and pain and suffering, etc.

Contact Our Firm

If you have questions, please contact our office to schedule a free consultation by calling
813-879-2222 to discuss your case.

Protect your legal rights by doing the following: